Sunday, April 17, 2011

Waiting...

My sister in law has the most genius blog, it's called Coming to Grips. She talks about different things within life that you come to grips with. It's a funny blog, and really I know we can all relate to it. Lately I have been thinking about the many things that I am trying to come to grips with. What has been the hardest thing for me the last several months has been waiting to find out what the verdict would be for Graduate Schools.

Well... The verdict is in. We found out from all four schools. Unfortunately they did not accept us into their programs. We will be staying here for another year. Our plan is to work hard and save a lot this summer, I will take classes full time in the fall and only work a little bit so I can work on hopefully graduating next fall. We are looking to be optimistic and have some plans to do some traveling and have fun during this time. I also have decided to do my first half iron man this summer. I am excited to get training and to have some fun goals this year. 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that . . . I'm so happy to hear that you're turning it around and looking forward to travel, school and other pursuits! Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO!!! I'm so sorry that is so hard! I really am glad you're making the best of it though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are awesome. I sure love you! On the bright side, I'm very excited that you two will be around for the wedding and for lots of adventures this next year!

    ReplyDelete