Monday, March 7, 2011

Meditation

I enjoy a good meditation session. I don't know about you, but I like the time to think, sort my problems out, and even day dream a bit. For most people their meditation is yoga or something like that, for me mine is a good run. 


Friday I had the day off to get a few things done, and to spend time in the temple with Nathan. In the afternoon while I was waiting for Nathan to get finished in the lab, I decided to go for a long run. I picked a location to run too, and it was my old neighborhood, I was able to visit Bob and Joy Ligget for a while, and run home. It was a large chunk of my day, but it was fabulous. With everything going on in our lives it's so wonderful to have an escape for a while. Running is such a great escape for me, I just love it. I ran a total of 14 wonderful miles. I am so proud of myself, and I felt so wonderful. 


Friday was a great day, I was able to spend most of my day meditating and relaxing to help relieve my stress a little, and spent time with friends from High School. Such an interesting night, but it was great. 


I can not tell you how wonderful meditation is. I suggest for everyone to find your meditation and enjoy it often. I have high hope for this week. It's going to be wonderful. I am excited to see how it unfolds. I hope the rest of you have a wonderful week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment