Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy March

Happy March Everyone!! I love those morning when you wake up and the sun is shining through your windows. That's when you know the day is going to be great! I can not tell you how happy the sun makes me. It helps me think that soon enough it will be warm outside, and THAT I am SO excited for!!

This morning, I decided to sleep in, skip my work out and just run during my lunch break. Though usually when I do that I tend to be frustrated with myself and in an angry rush to get out the door. This morning I was happy, and patient, and I even got to work on time. I think it's because of the sun shining.

I am so excited that it's March. This means first off that there are only 10 weeks left of the semester (one of those weeks is spring break). It's just a happy month, spring is coming, things can only get better from here.

Also, I feel like this is the month we've been waiting for to hear back from school. There is so much of our future up in the air that I've been pulling my hair out not knowing, but today I woke up with new found hope that things will be good, that I can worry, but I don't have to, because whatever happens it will be for the best for our family. Only good can come from the decisions that are made.

I spent a long time last night on my knees praying, and I almost felt like I was getting close to begging, but towards the end I just stopped and asked for comfort, and peace to know it will work out. That's exactly what I feel today. It's amazing what the Lord will do for us when we stop think and ask sincerely. I am so so so so happy to have the knowledge I have, and to be able to express my desires to my Heavenly Father, and know that he will understand me and what I want, but he will do what will be best for us. It's so crazy putting our future in the hands of people we don't know, but that's where is power of the spirit comes into play. We've done our part, in preparing working hard, and getting everything finished for this point, now is when we need faith, and I fell like I woke up this morning refreshed and with more faith than I've had all year.

There are so many exciting things happening in our Families, many getting married, applying for schools, and making big moves for our future, it's a very exciting year. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment