Monday, February 28, 2011

Endings

It's already the last day of February!!! 

YAY!!! 

You know what this means??? 

.......

Spring Break is on it's way!!!! 

.......

I am so excited for Spring, and Spring Break, it means that this semester is almost over. 
When the semester is over it means that we will be going to the beach in North Carolina for a week. 
Also, it will mean at that time that it's SUMMER.

Oh how I love summer, and the thought of summer right now. 

So, Thank you February for going by so quickly, and being so busy. 
Thank you for keeping us on our toes all month long, and making us wait to find out what our 
future hold for us. 
Thank you for letting Nathan interview in both Houston and Tampa. 
And lastly Thank you for letting us file our Taxes and get a nice big tax return before the month ends :)

I now have a couple of requests for March:
March, you have some pretty darn big shoes to fill. You need to fill them and fill them good. 
I ask of you March to bring us better weather, so I can enjoy my runs like I did last week. 
I would like you to bring us good news for our future, and to bring us more business at work, and a lot 
more fun out in the sun. 
March I would like you to be nice to us, not snow (at least on the weekends), and to allow me to fulfill my goals. 
For now that will be all, but I may ask a little more of you soon. 

.......

Happy End of February everyone, and I hope, that March will be an exciting month for us all as we look forward to the beginning of spring and the news of our futures. 

This weekend I have been thinking a lot about my goals an aspirations in life, yes they are going to take many years, and a lot of hard work. But I just want to say that I am so so lucky to have such a supportive and encouraging husband. He really helps me when I get down on myself, and my goals.

It's been a great month, a lot of learning, and I have much more a head.

No comments:

Post a Comment