Friday, February 25, 2011

Productivity 2

So, this morning was AWESOME!! First I was kinda bummed because I didn't hear my alarm when it first went off but I got up around 6am. From the time I got up until the time I left for work (8:20 am) I did my legs and back work out for today, emptied the dish washer then cleaned the dirty dishes and loaded them, swept the floor, talked to Nathan on the phone, showered got dressed and took out the trash. Man I feel awesome today. I am so happy to have a clean kitchen when I come home today.  I just LOVE being productive. Now I feel like I can have fun tonight, maybe to a project or two when I get home.

Also, today Nathan's in Florida enjoying the 77 degree weather while we have the snow here. He has interviews all day today, along with lunch with students and some fancy dinner thing tonight. It's a big day for him. Hoping to hear back from Houston still, and hoping that we will soon hear back from Florida :) It's just so exciting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment