Friday, March 11, 2011

Cool Kid

I'm getting a smart phone this weekend. I am SO excited. I haven't always had the cool phone. There was once that my parents bought me a cool phone for Christmas three years ago, but I only had it for a few short months before switching to be on Verizon with Nathan.

I started out with the free white flip phone, so basic that I was a champ at knowing how to do everything it was so simple, but once it started breaking down I upgraded to a brown a little nicer version flip phone. Yet again it was so simple and boring. This was when all the cool keyboard, slide, and Chocolate phones were coming out, and blackberries were huge. I was definitely NOT the cool kid. Then for Christmas my parent surprised me with a cool phone. It was white with light blue, and had a sliding keyboard. Oh man did I learn to text. I loved it! Though no games, or apps or widgets like now, but man was it pretty. I loved it. I felt so special!

My parents really spoiled me that day. The worst part is, as I was opening the package I dropped the phone. It started from day one. I have been the worst I dropping my phones. I am surprised my current flip phone still works. I have dropped it so many times. I often have it in my lap then when I go stand up I have forgotten and it falls onto the ground. My phone is sad, it turns off all the time, it's just so tired I think.

But I am so so so SO excited. I am getting a smartphone!!! Oh my goodness! I can't believe it! Nathan got his Droid Incredible last month, and plays with it all the time, if he isn't playing with it I am. I was really jealous when he got his phone, but it's now my turn to get a new one and I am getting one different from his. This way we won't have the same phone. Yay! I wish it was coming today, but it probably won't come until Tuesday of next week. But that's okay. It's coming.

I love getting something like this, something I've never had, thats fun and useful. Wow, I can't believe I am actually going to be a cool kid!!! This is just so awesome! No more flip phone for Linnley. Yeah!

Anyways, it's Friday. I am so happy it's Friday. It means I don't have to entertain Nathan ;)... I can do my own thing, which means going to bed at 9! Oh how I love the weekend! I hope it's a great weekend for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment