Thursday, February 3, 2011

VS.

I have been thinking of new ways to mix up my work outs as of late, and I have decided I want to try P90X. But my most amazingly smart husband suggested I do both P90X and INSANITY and compare and contrast them. GENIUS!! 

With that, the new project I want to take on is to do P90X and write up about it each day, and how I feel each week, and the kind of progress I make through out it, then do the same with INSANITY and decide which I thought was better. 

I am now fixed on the idea of doing it, now I've just got to make it happen. What are your thoughts? Any of you tried either one and have any input?? 

3 comments:

  1. I use P90X to mix up work-out possibilities. I get really bored of just doing one work out so when I can get myself to work-out I usually do P90X. I LOVE it and since I have not been good at doing it everyday (especially lately) it always kicks my butt. I have never done INSANITY, but I'm sure it's great as well. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're CRAZY!!! that idea is INSANITY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. we just bought P90x last week and installed a chin up bar in the garage yesterday!! We start Monday :) Looking forward to killing my body...

    ReplyDelete