Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday!!

Happy Friday everyone!! 


I love Fridays because: it means tomorrow is Saturday and I get to relax and be lazy, it means I have made it through yet another week, it's usually a low key day at work, I get to go to the gym tonight while Nathan play's Xbox. It means that it's the weekend. Yes!! Oh how I love weekends. 


It's interesting, growing up I always loved weekends, no school it was great. When in College it means that it's time to party, go on dates, and just get all your play time in. Yes, I am still in College, but being married is a little different than being single. I am a lot more boring now. Besides being boring a married now, haha, I work full time as well as school. So when the weekend comes oh boy is it exciting. It's a chance to unwind from the week and finish things I didn't get done. But now that I work full time, I feel like weekends are shorter. I think every weekend should be a three day weekend. Oh wouldn't that be wonderful? I think so. 


For now I will enjoy my two day weekends, and look forward to sitting back and enjoying my days. Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment