Monday, February 7, 2011

I love NEWS!!!

Today started out on such a great note. 
I was productive this morning, and on time for work. 
I even left for work not in a rush!! That's huge for me.

So, Today has just been a great day. 
I got a call from Nathan this afternoon....

His tone was sad and not so great, so I was getting nervous as he read me an email he had received. Well as he kept reading it said they were inviting him to interview on Feb 25th at the University of South Florida!!!!! 

Oh I just started screaming while on the phone. 
It's just such a relief to hear back from another school. 

I am just so excited!!!


2 comments:

  1. feb 25 is my birthday soit has to be a lucky day ;)
    thats great that he heard from another school

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! So, you have two bidding for you. Which do you think you would want more?

    ReplyDelete