Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ugh...

Have you had those days where you get up and you know today it just going to be crappy??


Well, that's how I felt yesterday, things weren't working right for me, and I had no motivation to get anything done. It turned out to be a pretty good day, it wasn't until I got home from work that it started to get better. Then I had fun at our Relief Society 'Junk Swap' as well as going to the gym with some of the ladies from the ward. 


One problem was that I wasn't tired when I got home so I ended up cuddling on the couch with Nathan watching T.V until around 12 am. 


Going to bed that late is very difficult for me. I have to get at least 8 hours of sleep every night. My body will wake up automatically after 8 hours. If I get less I pretty much can't get up in the mornings like today. 


My alarm went off at 5:30 am to go to the gym, but I snoozed it until about 6 :45 then decided to shut it off. Which then means I didn't wake up until 8 am. I have to be to work at 8:30 am everyday, today I was late. I didn't get out of bed until about 8:15... so in other words I was late today. 


No work out + No shower = Very out of it, and grouchy Linnley


I am dying today. I want to either head to the gym, or just go home and crawl back into my warm bed. I will just have to wait to until tonight to climb back into my bed. 


Luckily I can take a lunch break today and head up to the pool for a little while to wake me up as well as get in a shower. 


I can't help but think of a reminder my Mom always told us. "You have two choices in the morning: to make it a good day or a bad day." I've had a love hate relationship with that quote, and today I hate it. Ha ha. Well yes, it's one of those days I don't feel like my usual self, so therefore I don't feel like it's a very good day, but it will be after I get to the Pool :D.


I hope the rest of you can enjoy your Wednesday, and have a fabulous day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment