Friday, January 14, 2011

NEWS!!!

I am SO excited for something!!!

Last night I got home from work, and got to read a really exciting email. It was an invitation to interview (for Nathan) at the University of Texas in Houston for his grad school program. 

He applied to several schools back in November and December, hoping to get in for the fall. As these weeks have gone by, I am getting so impatient. I am a PLANNER I love to plan everything in my life. So to not know where I will be in 6 months is getting to me. 

Well, with this interview I know that this is just the beginning of letters, contacts, interviews and hopefully acceptances from at least one or more of the schools he applied to. 

With hearing something back from someone just makes me so excited. 

Here's where he has applied (I may be missing a school or two):
University of Utah
University of South Florida
University of Texas Houston
A University in Memphis in Tennessee
University of Arizona (I think)

I am exited for the many possibilities. 

There is so much that we are so grateful for, and for the opportunities to get our educations and for Nathan to look forward to grad school. We are so blessed and I feel it all the time. Though things are tough we are so so blessed to experience the things we experience. It's all to make us stronger. I love my life, and I love all that we have. I am just so happy and excited for all the adventures that lay a head of us at this point. Our one hope it to be by family no matter where we go, and I am thinking we will be. :) 

I hope you all have such a wonderful weekend!   





1 comment: