Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Gloom of January...

So.. I am thinking it's just one of those weeks. I am actually quite positive it is. Here's my reasoning why this week isn't so great at times: because it's JANUARY!


January is the saddest, and worst months of the year. Sorry to all of you with a birthday this month, you are what make this month good. Otherwise this month has nothing to offer, other than MLK Day. 


Maybe, just maybe if I lived somewhere where they didn't have gloomy winters with lots of smog and cold it wouldn't be such a bad month. Huh? Well until then I will just endure through this month and look forward to a promising February. 


Until next time folks, I hope you are able to make it a wonderful day, tomorrow will be better (it will be FRIDAY). YAY!!! That means it's the weekend. 


I'd like to challenge you to try something new this week. To try and spice up life I want you to try a new food, make a new recipe, call someone you haven't hung out with before. Anything. I'd like to hear about it. Okay? Deal. And I will try something too. 

3 comments:

  1. If I didn't have a January birthday, there would be nothing to love about this month. I agree, January is pretty long and boring :) I will try to do something new and exciting...I am thinking of rainbow painting my toenails. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey--I made snickerdoodles with three of my little people today...a new recipe...and they were awesome! :) Happy January!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, January is an aweful month. Bleh

    ReplyDelete