Monday, January 24, 2011

Ahh...

So yes I have mentioned the gloom and January and my distaste, but I can tell February is in the air. 

This weekend was simply beautiful. Sorry for those of you whole locked yourself indoors and shut your blinds, because I almost thought Spring was coming. 

Despite a little bit of snow Saturday morning, the rest of the weekend was simply beautiful. I was able to go outside with just one jacket on. Thats huge for me!! 

It's Monday again, a lot going on, I have a quiz due in one class and an assignment due in another class today (all of which I have completed). I still have a couple of lectures to read and a movie to watch, and tuition to pay by the end of today. Despite all of that and it being Monday it's been a really great day. 

I spent the majority of my morning waiting at the doctors office, literally I spent 99% of my time waiting. Only to find out that what I have is exactly what I thought. Who would have thought I didn't need some hairy faced doctor to tell me what I already knew?? Well, it was a sigh of relief to actually know what I have, which is nice, though it's pretty much cost me my right leg to pay for it. 

While waiting for the hairy faced doctor (who was a woman by the way), to come look at my foot, I received a wonderful call from Nathan. The best news EVER!!!! Well, for now it's the best news ever. We just found out that the Lab Nathan has been Volunteering in for the last year and a half, has now received funding. Which means Nathan will be getting paid for the wonderful work he has been doing for them. Yay! 

He really deserves it, he has worked so hard for them, and continually puts so much time and effort into his work. 

I can not tell you how blessed I am feeling right now. I feel that we are getting so much help and so many blessings and answers to our prayers. I really wish that I could run up to my Heavenly Father right now and give him and big hug and a kiss. This just means so much to me and I am SO SO thankful for the answers we are receiving. Though they have taken time, it's really teaching me to be patient and to worry less. 

Yesterday in our Relief Society lesson was given on Faith, my favorite thing they said was "Worry ends where faith begins" 

I am such a worrier and I need to stop, I need to learn to rely on my Husband and Heavenly Father. I think that will be one of my new goals this year to work on how much I stress and worry. 

I hope you all have a stress and worry free week, and remember to have faith that it will all work out. 

By the way I tried a couple of new recipes last week. I may have to post about those later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment