Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Year

HAPPY 2011 EVERYONE!!! 

This is just such a great chance to make new changes, resolutions, or start anew. I am so excited for this year and the unknown that is a head of us. We had such a wonderful ending to 2010 to help us bring in 2011 with much anticipation and excitement. 

I am in school full time this semester and working, it's looking to be a great semester, I am SO excited for my classes. Nathan is working so hard in his research lab, and helping me a lot at home being Mr. Fix it and helping with laundry and everything else I don't have time for. He is working so hard to help me. It's so wonderful having times like these to rely on each other and to improve our marriage. 

This year we are looking forward to hearing back from Grad Schools for Nathan to be accepted for the Fall. I am SO excited to get news back from the schools.

So much going on, but I am so glad to have Nathan all to myself. With helping me at home it leaves more time to be with him in the evenings when I am home. I have heard so many people say you will look back at when you were poor and newly married and think those were the best times. I hope that I will be able to look back and remember how wonderful they were, and that I can tell you I will. :) 

I hope you all enjoy this year and the time you have with your family, especially as your family grows. I know my family is growing all the time, my sister is due next month, it will be the 4th Grandchild for my Parents and I could not be happier. 

The Sweeney Family got our pictures taken while we were all together, and I think they turned out awesome. I will share those with you. Have a spectacular day!
The Sweeney Family 2010 :)



1 comment: