Sunday, January 9, 2011

Recap of Christmas 2010

We were able to spend Christmas with Nathan's Family in sunny Florida. We had a two week vacation, I spent one week in Charlotte, North Carolina with my parents. It was such a wonderful vacation. 


We were able to go golfing, shopping, running out in the warm weather, eat fresh Florida oranges off the tree, make fresh squeezed orange juice, and play lots of games. We played Kinect (the new Xbox game system), and played a lot with our nieces and nephew. Such cute kids. 


I went to the Magic Kingdom with my sister-in-law Brooke, we had a girls day to see and do all we wanted, it was such a fun day! It even snowed at the Electric Light Parade (fake snow of coarse). 


I got to meet Tinkerbell, my favorite!

The Castle looked so pretty 

Our family, Cindy, Erin, Michelle, Lauren, Luke, as well as DeAnne and Karl.. Missing them all!
We had such a great Christmas, and a great time with our Family. I loved being with Nathan's family and getting to know them much better. 


Today we are missing all of them greatly. We had such a wonderful vacation, it's hard to think that I have to go back to school tomorrow. 


For all of you starting school tomorrow good luck this semester. Just think after this semester it will be summer and warm. Oh boy am I excited!! 


Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment