Monday, November 22, 2010

Ideas!

I need your help. 


I am not a very well rounded person when it comes to hobbies. 

I NEED to find something new to interest me and try. 


This is why you are so AWESOME, because you can HELP me. 

What are your hobbies? What new things could I try to be better well rounded?

Any Ideas? 


Here is a list of things I am thinking about giving a try:
Kick Boxing
Boxing
Palates (spelling?)
Belly Dancing

I'd like to possibly learn a new skill (craft) but also not sure what. 
Painting, cant do, my sister is a pro so no. 
Photography, I'd love to if I had a nice camera, so no. 
Cooking, uh. I burn things and I don't want to spend that much money. 
Sewing requires me to have a sewing machine, and space. 

Eh. I feel like I am at a loss. Well one day I will find something, maybe when I am not overwhelmed by school and work full time.

All you crafty people (especially those in my ward), you are amazing I don't know how you do it, but you are all so awesome. I wish I had a little bit of your skill. 

Love, 

Your Admirer :)

1 comment:

  1. Take up quilling. I'm going to teach a class soon and you can come! :)

    ReplyDelete