Sunday, November 21, 2010

Weeks Left

Those of us in school have 3 weeks until finals, then it’s off to Christmas Break! Wahoo!!

I can not tell you how excited I am for finals to be over. I am getting burned out this semester, and I need some rejuvenation from Christmas Break so that I can attack next semester with all I’ve got.

Right now is an exciting time, I am finally deciding my path for school, and that not only would I like to get my Bachelors but I am thinking possibly along with a Masters, and PhD. I am excited for the long road a head, I know that it will pay off, and it’s in Exercise Science and Nutrition two of my passions.

Along with my decisions, Nathan is applying for grad school, he is getting all ready to submit all of his applications, to many schools. I am excited after this process of extra schooling, to be headed somewhere and settle where we can in a solid grad school.

Things are really exciting, and I am so excited for the adventures we have.

Good luck to everyone getting ready for all of your finals!! It will be nice to have the holiday’s here and no homework :)

No comments:

Post a Comment