Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bathroom Nonsense

It's been a weird week. I feel like I am just moving through each day like a numb thing. I haven't payed very close attention to things, and just let my life run as it does. Today while leaving the bathroom I realized I had gone pee three times with in that hour. 


Have you ever realized that you drink water like you breathe air? 

That's what I've been doing, I drink a gallon of water each day at work I fill up all the time and I am always reliving my over filled bladder. What an odd way to spend each day running in and out of the bathroom just because I am addicted to water (as I just took another sip of water). 


This obsession I have with water I sure hope it will drain this cold right out of me. Yes, as I posted before Nathan was getting sick, and well what do you know I am getting it right as he is starting to feel better. 

Oh well, I will be careful to not spread it, and to drink myself well again. 

Ha ha that last sentence sounds funny. 


Have a good day. 

I am having a better day. I ate frozen yogurt today :) 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I am the total opposite. I forget to drink for days at a time. And when I think of drinking, I have a hard time because I just don't think water is that great. But I have "drunk" myself out of a cold, so I know what you're talking about there. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete