Monday, November 15, 2010

Gym..

Dear Creeper at the Gym, 


     Though I may have on tighter pants, and a pretty purple top on, I have my ear phones in and I am studying flash cards as I do each push up or ball crunch does not mean I want to talk to you. A person wear head phones to concentrate and enjoy their work out, so do I. 


     When you see a girl working out, do not interrupt her if she is busily working out, especially if you keep looking at her left hand and there is a wedding ring on her finger. When there is a ring, and she does mention her husband that is a huge clue that she is married and for you to leave her alone. 


    Creeper, it is not attractive when you talk about drinking, especially when I tell you I am LDS. It is not attractive when you ask a girl what she likes to do, or what sports she likes to do and when my response is running don't bash it. It's not attractive when you have longer greasy hair and smell nasty from your work out. 


    In the end, do not hit on girls at the gym, especially when they are married. Also if they are married and don't drink don't ask them if they want to come drinking with you and your buddies this weekend.


             Thank you. 


     Sincerely,


       An annoyed and creeped out gym goer.  

2 comments:

  1. Avoid...Avoid...that is the only draw back to the gym. Ugh...creeper boys. They are the worst.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh bekah! You know that ball throw down thing I do, where a guy hit on me one time when we were working out, this creep did the same thing! I am thinking I might go somewhere else to do that one.

    ReplyDelete