Friday, October 1, 2010

~OcToBeR~

Yay! It's October, fall is such a great time. I enjoy the cool weather, just as long as there is NO snow and NOT cold. This weekend is Nathan's birthday, as well as General Conference. Yay!! Another reason to love this month. I like to look forward to April and October because of Conference, it's such a great time to learn and find new ways to be a better person.  I am motivated constantly to try to be better and I am glad that I can change and can improve my life. 


So for a little focus on Nathan since Sunday is his birthday,  I threw him a little party type get together with a few friends from our ward. It was so fun to be able to mingle and associate with our friends. Here is a list of a few things that I love about Nathan:



  • He loves to laugh and play
  • He is a great cook, and so good at making different things
  • He is a great teacher 
  • Super Smart
  • Hard Working- Motivated in School
  • Reminds me to have fun when I'm too serious (most of the time)
  • Really good with our Nieces and Nephews
  • A family guy
  • I love that he loves me :)


This is just a small quick list, there is so much more about him that draws me to him. He can be annoying, but it's always with love, and for fun :)
He is a cutie and I hope that I can help him have a good birthday and show him that I love him. 

~Linn

No comments:

Post a Comment