Friday, October 8, 2010

HaPpY

Last night I went out for a run, yes it was a little late, and rather dark, but it was such a great run. Recently I've ditched the iPod because of my fear of people while I run. All this news about girls getting attacked has me creeped out, as of late I've been running with out music. It is my thinking that keeps me on pace and in my runners land. 


While running, well more or less sprinting, I had a lot going through my mind, but what I could distinctly pick out from all my thoughts was how happy I actually am. I don't know really the last time that I was this happy. I am not stressing over anything, I don't have too many worries, I am simply happy. I am doing everything I can to support my husband in his schooling, and volunteer work, to love him, and show him that I love him. I am working on making and keeping friendships with the amazing girls in my ward, I am regularly studying the scriptures with my handsome husband. I make time for the important things like school work, work, as well as family time, but along with getting everything accomplished that I need to I still have a lot of time each day for myself to go for my runs, or to the gym. I am finding a good balance in my life and I have noticed that as this years progressed Nathan and I have been receiving so many blessings. 


I can not express how happy I really am, and how much I love this feeling. I love not stressing out. We are enjoying each other now, and I am so glad it is the two of us, that we can have our long talks when ever and not have to worry about anything else. I am so glad that tonight we get to go to the temple. 


Thank you to all of you for being in our lives and enjoying life's adventures with us. It's been a hard week, but it's been a great week. It's fall break next week, hopefully we will get some pictures taken so I can post some more, it's been a while since I have, and you have to see our progress with the 100 push up challenge :) We are both looking pretty good haha.

I hope you all have a great day! <3



Linn

1 comment:

  1. Yay. I'm so happy that you are happy. It's a wonderful place to be at to feel happy and secure with what life is at the moment. :)

    ReplyDelete