Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall

FALL is here. The Leaves are starting to change


I love the beauty of the change, and surprises that come with all the changes. There is such a miracle with the rotation of the Seasons


Spring and Summer are by far my favorites, but if I have to pick another season that I love too I would go with Fall. The beauty, and magic that's all around us. 


Halloween is one of my most favorite holiday's. I love dressing up. 
It takes me months to find the perfect costume, and I rarely do. This year is different, and I am so excited for our adventures this year. 


I hope you all can enjoy the rest of the warmth with me as we have just a little bit left. I am not excited for the SNOW but I am excited for all the holiday's ahead and to be with family


I hope you all can enjoy the seasons that are a head, and have fun with the family
and dress up too. 
Lovely fall Image from Bing



No comments:

Post a Comment