Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Reese

Our little Reese isn't so little anymore, she has grown up and is such a huge part of our family! We absolutely love having her. Nothing is better than getting home from work (especially a bad day) and having her greet me with the love that she does.

Here are a few things about Reese:

She knows her best friends names! If you say Prea or Zoey she will freak out until she can play with them. I usually don't tell her we are going until we are on our way. She also know's Grandma too.

Reese loves Mommy Reese cuddle time in the afternoons. After I get home from work put my stuff down I tell her it's cuddle time and she runs to my room jumps on my bed with her head at my pillow and we cuddle for about 5 minutes while I rub her belly. She is so loving!

She likes to fall asleep with me at night and crawls under our bed when Nathan comes in for bed.

After she gets a bath she runs around like a crazy girl, it's like it gives her a super burst of energy.

She eats when we eat or only after she has had her daily exercise.

She bites her lip a lot, it's my favorite look! So funny. (I'll try and get a picture up).

Reese would rather run than walk, and her favorite thing to do is play fetch.

Reese nearly drown her first time swimming, but with lots of practice and watching other dogs she is now a pro!

Reese isn't just our dog, but she is our family. I absolutely love her and the addition she has brought to our family. She bring peace, love and fun into our home and we love playing with her.

Reese is extra spoiled by daddy. Nathan loves to give her treats, but she has to earn the treats with doing lots of tricks.

She is super smart, and almost too smart for her own good.

She loves to ride in the car! Best road trip buddy!




No comments:

Post a Comment