Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Crazy Week

This week has become quite a crazy week! My usual week is full of class, work and my internship. Everything has it's time each day. I am trying to be very organized, and I am very uptight about my schedule if anything changes. Well, this week all sorts of things have been changing. Not that it's all bad, it started out quite nice, but now it's turning crazy!!
Monday I didn't have to work, it was great to have that night off. Tuesday my evening class was canceled so I was able to get things done and spend time with Nathan, again it was so nice to have an evening available. Today, I had my internship (an 8 hour day), it was long, but you know enjoyable. Unfortunately I was asked to do an assessment tomorrow as apart of my hours, so I agreed, little did I know it meant that I have to wake up tomorrow at 3:30am to be up in North Ogden by 5am. I won't get done till 2pm. It's going to be a long day. Not only that, but tonight I will be training at the gym, it's going to be a late night, and I have to wake up way too early. I am hoping to make it through tomorrow.
I am so looking forward to Sunday! 


1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work! It may be stressful, but the only place success comes before work is in the dictionary. Press on!

    ReplyDelete