Thursday, September 29, 2011

General Conference

I am so excited for this weekend! I absolutely love General Conference, not just because I don't have to get dressed up and go to church, but because it's the kind of jump start I need every six months when I start to get lost in life. Right now you'd think that being in the middle of classes for the semester and busy taking tests starting projects and so forth I'd have no reason to be "lost". Well, I am. I am really needing the rejuvenation I get from Conference. We are so so blessed to have a latter day prophet and apostles to give us instruction and guidance. I hope that we can all gain a lot this weekend, I know I am in much need of it.

P.S tip of the day, don't take pills on an empty stomach, ugh it kills.

No comments:

Post a Comment