Friday, September 9, 2011

Fall IS Here

Let me just tell you. This summer went SO fast! I really don't know where it went, but it's gone. Unfortunately...

Fall is now upon us and there is a lot going on to keep me busy, and try to stay out of trouble. I am in school this fall, as a continuation of Summer Semester (which I took 5 classes), I am taking 6 classes. And no NONE of them are work out classes believe it or not! They are all required classes for my major. Some are interesting, others eh, they have the potential to be. I am also working at Salt Lake Running Co, which has been such an awesome job. I get to meet so many different people, hear a lot of crazy stories, as well as help and encourage so many others. I really to feel like I can make some sort of difference. I may have said before, but it feels good putting all my running and triathlon knowledge to good use (it doesn't feel so useless anymore).

Nathan is still in his lab, getting paid a little bit, but he is in search of another job currently. Had an interview today, so there is hope yet. GRE is done, now it's time to research a list of schools to apply to, and it is going to be a long list this year. I am excited and nervous to go through this all over again. Nathan is also our wards EQ presidents, that is helping to keep him a little busy. And I am STILL in my same calling as Gospel Doctrine Instructor, although this last Sunday I taught and the lesson actually felt really good, and went real smoothly. We will see what happens with that.

I am looking for internships right now as well, wanting more experience within the field of Health Promotion and Education. I am going to an interview process thing on Sept 22, I am excited and nervous. I've got to go over my resume and spice it up to make me look more appealing.

Nothing else really going on. We are kinda, okay, really boring. We are still in the same cinder-block apartment, that's too small for us. It won't be changing for a while. It will have to do for now.

Until next time, I will be studying and running.

No comments:

Post a Comment