Saturday, May 14, 2011

Travel Time

Today has been long awaited for. Last year, around this time Nathan and I flew out to Florida to spend time with his family, during our trip we drove to North Carolina to see my parents, after that wonderful surprise my mom decided she'd like to have us around a little longer. Since then we have planned a trip to go out and spend a week at the beach. We planned and arranged this trip I think in August or September, and finally it's here!!!!

Yay! We are headed out tonight and tomorrow morning we will be looking at a beautiful beach. I am just so excited to see my parents and to get a break from work. It's been a long and hard year it's great to get a vacation in there. Originally it was going to be just Nathan and I with my parents, but a week or so ago my big brother Jake and his wife Polly decided to drive down and spend some time with us at the beach, I can not tell you how excited I am to see them and spend time with them and their adorable son Ove. Since he was born we haven't seen and played with him much, so I am just thrilled to be able to spend a few days with them.

School starts on Monday, sooo, this means I will be missing the first week of school. A bummer, BUT I won't complain. This is our vacation for the summer.

What are your vacation plans this summer? I'd love to do some camping but I don't think that will be happening, it's going to be a really busy summer.

Till next time folks, have fun and be safe I am excited to post a few stories from our great vacation in a week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment