Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Readings

Over the weekend I was going through my journal and scriptures, and I came across the Proclamation to the Family, it reminded me of my roles as a woman, and the divine gifts I do have. Then this morning I decided to read The Living Christ. What a wonderful testament of Christ and his life. I am so glad that I have such readings in my life to remind me of my own testimony, and why I do the things I do. The Church of Jesus Christ is the true church, and I do have a testimony of it. I have been having a lot of hard times lately, and trying to come to grips with so many issues that have come about, and after reading these things, and continually reading my scriptures I am reminded to be faithful, and to know that it's all in due time. I just need to be patient with my Heavenly Father's timing, and this is just the beginning of my waiting career. Waiting to find out where Nathan's been accepted, is only a small minute, but as we will prepare to apply and submit for a family and for those blessings we will be waiting longer than comfortable, but with the knowledge we have of the gospel and my Heavenly Father will provide the comfort I need in everything I have ahead. I suggest to you to read both of these readings, and ponder on the words written. They will bless your life. I know they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment