Friday, December 17, 2010

Family

On the sixth day of Christmas my True Love gave to me.. six toasting bagels 
FIVE DAYS TILL FLORIDA
 four rolling oranges
three weeks off school
two papers due 
and one final done. 



It is so fun to hear about your traditions, and the things that bring the Christmas Spirit to your family each season. My sisters, mom and I make candy for friends and neighbors each year, it's always a blast, and just fun to have a girls day. With my parents not living in State it makes it hard to do our usual traditions, but it's so fun to find new ones or make time to do our old ones. My mom flew in town yesterday, I am so happy to have her here, and I am so excited to see my dad this weekend too. Family is just so important to me and it will be SO nice to have all my siblings and parents together on Sunday, and to be all together with Nathans family next week. Christmas time is such a great time to relax and be with family. I feel so blessed to be able to be with both families this year. 

It is Friday today so that means that we have another winner to announce. Yes!
 Today's winner is......

Karin Salisbury

I am just so excited for all the winner's we've had this month. I look forward to bringing you your gifts. 

Have a Happy Happy Friday. 

Both Nathan and I are DONE with finals and can now enjoy our 3 weeks off!! I hope all of you who had finals finished well, and enjoy your break as well!





No comments:

Post a Comment