Friday, November 5, 2010

Long vs. Big

One year ago (about this time), I chopped my hair. I mean really chopped my hair! It was about an inch and a half long, if that. Today at work I was looking at my hair in the mirror and was just contemplating how hair grows. It's quite fascinating isn't it? One minute it could be buzzed off the next it can be down to your bum. Our bodies are so interesting, and amazing as you think about all that it does, with out you telling it to do it. Here I am typing on a computer thinking of that I am saying and some how, through my fingers the words are coming on the screen. Wow, rather interesting. 



This Summer
Last November
Today at work It's Alive!
Well, to the point. I am pretty sure anyone reading this blog is quite familiar with my hair (the curly mass of which you can call a hair style). Especially if you are in my ward you would know from a past Relief Society activity you would have learned that the one thing my husband admires about me is my hair. (sarcasm is what he is made of).. Anywho. I am in the process of 'growing' out my hair. Nathan keeps asking me if I am serectly cutting it because it just isn't getting                   any longer. It's been at the same length all summer it seems like.
I FIGURED IT OUT! While looking at my hair in the mirror I realized my hair is growing you can see by my darker hair vs the blonde at the roots, but it may not look like it's growing down, but it sure is growing out! Yes people that is right, my hair is growing out not down! What do I mean? Well it means that my white girl fro is getting bigger as my hair is getting longer. The longer my hair grows the bigger it grows outwards. I have decided to compare some photos, bare with me on these, the best I could find with my resources at work.  

3 comments:

  1. Whoa! I forgot how short it was last year. Yay for short hair! But I love your big curly 'do too! It IS crazy how much it grows in one year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious and true! It's just getting bigger. But don't worry, the lack of length is made up for by the fact that you have amazing hair. Never forget that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing hair no matter the length. Thanks for spending time with me last week. I loved it!!!
    Hugs and Kisses XOXOXO!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete