Monday, November 1, 2010

Great

Today is Monday, the first day and the first Monday of the month of November, and I am so happy to say that it's actually a good day. Usually on Monday's I am super grumpy, and they are just the worst days of the week. Today is not that. Work is the usual, I hardly slept last night, it was cold this morning, it had the makings of a typical crappy Monday, but it is not. Today is another one of those simply happy days. Things are going well, I feel like they are actually working with my not against me. Despite my muscle soreness from my exciting weekend, and my lack of sleep I am just super content and happy.

I just want to post a little today and say how grateful I am to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I know I have a Heavenly Father that loves me, hears my prayers and he knows the desires of my heart. As long as I do my part, to work hard, be good, and to remember him and my Savior Jesus Christ, he blesses me ten times more. I have a wonderful husband and family. Last night I got to see my mom and give her a big hug, I just wanted to cry because I miss her so much, and having her in town is just another one of those tender mercies that I see in my life. I am continually being watched over, loved and given so much. I love my heavenly father, and I am so thankful for all of my blessings and the hard times that I have to go through to help me enjoy every moment. 



Today my heart is just over flowing. I am excited for life, I am happy and I look forward to each new day. I hope you all can feel loved, know that I love you, and you are an example to me. <3


Linn

No comments:

Post a Comment