Thursday, September 9, 2010

World's

Greatest Husbands... Thats what the posters said on Saturday Morning. Amber Pederson, Zoe Porter and I set our early in the cold morning to run our first 1/2 marathon, not only was it Amber's first 1/2, but it was her first race ever!!! Wow! 

We did the Salt Lake 1/2 Marathon, it was a lot of fun. We ran from Mountian Dell Golf Course up the canyon behind it to the top of Emigration and finished the last 8 miles down Emigration Canyon into Research Park, where we had a glorious finish. 

The best part of the whole thing for me, besides finishing and doing it with friends was having Nathan on the side lines cheering me on with posters that said 'I love you Linn' and 'You did it'....Why do I care so much you ask?? Because Racing is my life, it's who I am, and he had not seen me race before, and it just meant the world to me having him there. Thank you Prince Charming for being there for me!! 

Thank you to Amber and Zoe, as well as Amanda and Kelsie for getting me to train you guys for the race. :)

~linn

No comments:

Post a Comment