Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Welcome 2010, it is time to look forward to a new year, a time for more adventures, laughter, fun, as well as a time to learn, grow, and love. I am excited to start this new year with Nathan, and that we are able to start traditions, goals, and help one another improve.


It wasn't until this week did I get to understand the value of having a spouse to help me figure out what should be my new year's resolutions, and the areas of my life that are important that I need to work on, and to have his support and love at this time.


I am excited to help him, to drag him to the gym with me a few times a week, and to remind each other what we should be doing, not that it is going to be hard, but it will be fun. Nathan is a good hard worker, but also loves his play. It's been a great break for him to play Xbox everynight with his brothers, though it's not always been enjoyable for me, it has been nice to keep him busy and preoccupied with it, rather than pestering me ;)..


I want to wish everyone a happy new year from Nathan and I. I hope that it will be as fun of a year as it will be for us.


Happy New Year.


~Linn Sweeney

No comments:

Post a Comment