Thursday, August 30, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Alrighty, I finally have some pictures for you!!! We are feeling settled in, we only have 6 boxes still packed (although I think we have 10 more coming in the mail :)) Our new apartment has a fitness "center", it's more like a room with squeaky machines and two nice treadmills, a beautiful pool, and it's gated. We are on the North West side of Tucson. Technically we are within the city limits of Marana. It is a newer part of town, newer development. We have a lot of great stores so close! It is a great location! I am very happy with the apartment, ward, and location. Enjoy the pictures (they were the best I could do) :D

Our Beautiful new bedset



My Baby!! Yay!

Giant Bathroom, this does not do justice of how big it really is. 

Extra Storage, I don't know what to do with it all!

New Dining Room Table/Nathan's Desk

More than two people can fit at a time!! Not even all my cupboards are full!!

Nathan's Baby + Unpacked boxes :) 

Couch looks so small in here!

Hope you can get a taste of how big it is. Below are a few pictures of our last apartment just so you can compare the upgrade :) 
Yes Dirty, but so cramped :) 



Way too small!!


No comments:

Post a Comment