Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Winner Winner Pumpkin Dinner

Okay I just had to have that as the title I thought it was absolutely hilarious!! 

On to the announcement of today's winners. It's super exciting. I decided instead of one winner I would do two winners. I am just so so excited for Spring, now that the official day of Spring has come I just hope this will help the sun to start shining :) 

Today's Winners are.... 

Rebekah Whiteman and Tara Belle

Congrats girls! I am really excited. Everyone's comments of their reasonings for liking and being exciting for Spring were awesome. I hope you all are as excited as I am for the weather to start shaping up and the sun to start shining more. 

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo! Hey, that's me! I didn't know if being almost family disqualified me or not, but prize or no prize, I like to comment. Thanks, Linnley!

    ReplyDelete