Saturday, December 4, 2010

Goals

As of today December 4th, 2010 I will not cut my hair until December 4th of 2011.
My new goal (and challenge) is to record and document my hair growth for the next 12 months.
Each month (on the 4th) I will take a photo of my hair and post it, and I can kinda challenge myself to see how long I can get my hair in a year.
Also, I am going to try my HARDEST to not straighten my hair during this time. Today will be the last day, and I can see how it effects my hair curl.
Growing out my hair is a really hard thing for me to do, I get bored and just chop it off, so what I am going to do is when I get bored with it, I will have my lovely and talented sister to color it. (she is amazing with hair, if you’re looking for someone :).
Here is what I am starting with:
What kinds of things are really hard for you to do? Can we work through this challenge together? It’s always more fun with motivation and with awesome friends to help :)

No comments:

Post a Comment