Wednesday, October 27, 2010

SNOW!!!

It is October! Why are there 3 inches of snow on the ground and more coming out of the sky?? Let me explain something here. Halloween is for fall weather, trick or treating and chilly weather. Thanksgiving is for eating, shooting guns, and cold morning runs. Christmas (which is 2 months away) is for SNOW!! So why in the world do we have to deal with snow 2 months in advance?? Because it's Utah and the weather here sucks! I have lived here all my life, maybe when I was a kid I thought snow was fun to run around in with our dog, and make snow angels and drink hot chocolate with the mini marshmallows, but ever since I got into Junior High and on I have hated, just absolutely dreaded snow each year, and for about 6 months out of a year it snows here. There is something wrong with this picture... The fact that I live in UTAH! Ugh! Why am I still here? Well I do enjoy spring, especially summer and fall is nice too, I love the mountains, and Southern Utah is especially beautiful, but I just can't stand snow. It's out, it's official I hate snow!! All of you snow lovers good for you, but I don't like being cold, I don't like being wet, and I don't like scraping off my car in the morning. I do love Christmas, and I do enjoy snow only on Christmas Eve and Christmas day after that it can go away. Today is a grumpy day because I woke up to 3 inches of snow, and Utah drivers are stupid when there is snow. That is all I have to say. For all of you that live in Sunny places, enjoy it because I am super jealous right now. :D


~Linn

1 comment:

  1. I. Completly. Totally. 100%. Absolutly. No questions asked. Agree!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete